SUNSET CATAMARAN TOURA sunset cruise is one of the nicest things to do on Roatan. An excellent way to see a very good portion of the island, meet awesome people and enjoy breath taking sunsets. Enjoy the benefits of an all-inclusive afternoon with drinks on demand, appetizers and at least one snorkeling spot to cool you down and get you ready for a lot more. Bring your camera and capture every moment and every site along the north shore of this spectacular place. From WEST BAY to SANDY BAY, from HALF-MOON BAY to ANTHONY´S KEY… we won’t just give you the attention you want, we’ll also show you the places you want to see. Our catamaran is also available for private charters and can easily accommodate up to 45 people.
- Activity time lapse is four (4) hours/from 2pm and until sunset.
- Kids under 5 years are free. Families or groups with more than two (2) kids will have to pay for any additional children (kid’s price).
- Anyone between 6 and 13 years of age will pay $45.00.
- Snorkeling equipment available for those who need it.
- Bring towel, sunscreen (eco-friendly if possible) and sunglasses.
- DRINKS: Local beer, rum, vodka, gin, juices, sodas, water.
- SNACKS may include: Chips and salsa, fruit platters, veggie platters, deli platters, chicken wings or chicken skewers.
Price per person is $75.00